Timberfix® 360 – One of the most versatile screws on the market today, suitable for both manmade boards and natural wood
- Capable of driving into most hardwoods without the need for pre-drilling.
- Reinforced countersunk head handles torque and harder woods.
- Self countersinking ribs under the head are time-saving and ensure a neat finish.
- Shank ribs reduce the drive torque required during installation.
- Helps prevent the wood splitting, particularly useful on the longer lengths and larger diameters.
- Cleans the hole when securing two pieces of wood together preventing jacking.
- The special thread design with advanced cutting edge combined with a next-generation lubrication system ensures almost half the torque is required to drive in.
- Faster, with less effort.
- Supplied with 1 screwdriver bit in every box
- All Screws Boxed in quantities of 100’s or 200’s.
Contact our sales team for pricing and more information – 01202 857140