You may also need...
RMC Wood Prep – RMWP010/RMWP100
- A preparatory cleaner for cleaning all types of wood
- The product removes residues from sanding dust, minimises sanding errors
- Reduces wood type-related tannins and oils
- Available in 1 Litre
- Sanding errors and any small scratches are minimised.
- Improves the intensity of the coloured Rubio Monocoat oil through better pigment absorption
- Tannins in the wood are reduced, which decreases the chance of discolouration
- Improves adhesion to naturally waxy and oil-rich wood types
- Please note – This product will raise the grain, for a similar product which won’t raise the grain, please see Rubio Cleaner in related products
- Process empty containers according to local regulations
- The products can be stored for at least 12 months in the original packaging
STEP 1. Thoroughly vacuum the surface to be treated.
STEP 2. Distribute the WoodPrep evenly on the surface with a sponge. It is important that no untreated spots are left,
because this would cause the surface to be cloudy or uneven afterwards.
STEP 3. Carefully wipe down with the Rubio Monocoat Microfiber Pad lengthwise, in the direction of the wood grain, so
that any little puddles get distributed evenly.
STEP 4. Let the treated surface dry completely until it looks and feels evenly dry.
STEP 5. Apply the Rubio finishing of your choice.
Maximum 10 m²/L
This consumption is purely indicative and will depend on the type of wood, preparation and environmental conditions.
EUROFINS INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD CERTIFICATION
If you would like to read more about the environmental and health benefits of using Rubio Monocoat please click the image above.