You may also need...
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus is a natural solution for protecting and enhancing the appearance of wood in one layer. The natural ingredients on which the oils are based generate a molecular reaction with the exposed cellulose fibres of the wood. This ensures a consistent finish which is easy to apply in one application.
This page lists the oils available without accelerator (part B). The surface will be fully cured within 21 days of application. We recommend using the component system as this reduces the curing time to 7 days and greatly reduces the possibility of scuffing during the curing period.
- Monocoat contains 0% Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), nor does it contain other harmful chemicals
- 40 colours which may be combined or used in combination with pre-treatment for unlimited choice.
- Monocoat is economical. 1 Litre of oil is enough to finish up to 50 square metres of wood.
- The one coat system offers time savings of up to 42% compared to multi-coat wood finished.
- Enhances the natural look of wood at the same time as protecting the surface.
- Monocoat is versatile. The oils can be applied to any type of wood and can be used on floors, bathrooms, countertops, furniture, doors and stairs.
Wood Finishes Available – Full-Colour Chart
EUROFINS INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD CERTIFICATION
If you would like to read more about the environmental and health benefits of using Rubio Monocoat please click the image above.