You may also need...
Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector
The Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector is suitable for protecting and colouring exterior wood. This hybrid wood protector is a genuine ‘Monocoat’ and can be easily applied to any wooden surface.
The main advantage of the Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector is its easy application. All exterior wood is protected in a single layer of Rubio Monocoat. As a result, the Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector is convenient and dries quickly without overlapping marks. This user-friendly wood protector can be applied with a brush, roller, or cloth.
The Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector is available in a variety of finishes such as black, charcoal, natural, and white. Depending on the amount of wood protector you require, Rubio Monocoat is available in 20ml to 2.5ltr volumes.
At SCF Hardware, we stock a range of furniture and wood protector oil. If you have any questions on whether this wood protector oil is suitable for your application, contact us today. You can email us at email@example.com or fill out our contact form and one of our team will get back to you. To receive a trade discount, sign up for our SCF trade account for exclusive offers.
- Based on RMC technology using integrated UV stabilizer.
- Easy to Apply: no overlaps, fast-drying.
- Economical: 1 layer application, minimum consumption.
- Eco-friendly: no solvents, water of Volatile Organic Compounds ( VOCs )
- Universal: suitable for almost all types of wood, inside & out.
- Aesthetic: 12 contemporary wood colours & 8 trendy pop colours!
- Coverage – 20m2 per litre
- Application – Brush, Roller, Cloth.
- Drying Time – Dry in 24hrs at 23°C; Fully cured in 7 days.
- Coat – 1 Coat only
- Storage – 1 Year if can kept dry & firmly shut.
- To achieve a dark, solid colour please note that the coverage will be less – around 10m2 per litre
- Charcoal is blacker than black. To achieve a jet-black finish please use Charcoal.
- Pre-treat with Rubio Monocoat Sunprimer (new, untreated wood only) for a deeper, more intensive coloured finish.
Remove all residues of old applications.
Clean surface using Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner. If a deeper colour is desired, use Rubio Monocoat Sunprimer HWP beforehand (Sunprimer is only suitable for vertical exterior structures, not decking).
Stir the oil thoroughly before use. The product MUST not be diluted under any circumstances.
For optimal results, it is strongly recommended that the preparation is done with our collection of Rubio Monocoat products. Never apply in direct sunlight and at temperatures under 10ºC. Only work when weather conditions are dry.
Once the cleaned surface is dry, apply a layer of Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector with a flat brush.
Leave to react for 10 minutes. Smooth the surface again with the same brush (without applying the new product). After 5 minutes wipe off traces of excess product with a piece of cloth.
Do not cover and do not place heavy objects on the wood until completely dry.
Let dry for about 24 hours. Complete curing takes place after 7 days.
Horizontal surfaces need to be rubbed dry if they are exposed to rain within 24–36 hours after applying the oil.