You may also need...
Door Straightener (Planofit) – VB1005
Ensure your wooden doors are strong by using the Planofit door straightening system. Install this door straightener to add rigidity to hinged and wooden sliding doors from 16mm thick.
The Planofit door straightener prevents warping in either direction and can even be used to straighten doors that have warped over time. This product is durable and robust, making it perfect for large, heavy doors. It is available in two sizes (1920mm and 2195mm), and two finishes (black and white)
Two door straightening system fitting kits are recommended per door panel. For further technical details about this product, please see the specifications below.
How To Use The Planofit Door Straightening System:
- Insert the threaded rod into the trim strip and attach 2 U-washers and a hexagonal nut to both sides of it.
- Insert the pre-mounted rod into the groove.
- Insert the tensioners into the boss drilling job and fix in place with screws.
- Screw fix the retaining plates.
- Align the door using the tensioners and an open ended SW10 wrench.
- Position the cover caps on the tensioners.
For more information about this door straightener and further installation advice, contact our friendly team at SCF Hardware. Call 0800 298 7141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to sign up to a trade account for exclusive trade prices!
|Threaded Rod Length|